Finally Mother Nature has gotten her act together and it looks like the nice weather is finally here to stay. Why spend you time in doors when you can dine outside? Here are my top five reasons why you should dine on Stone Street.
5. Sitting outside reminds you of camp. There are big picnic tables people drinking in the streets. Oh and for all you smokers, you can light up outside.
4. It’s in the FiDi and there are TONS of hot guys (with jobs!!!) out and about for happy hour/dinner.
3. You can pretend you’re in college again because Jager bombs are completely acceptable. Especially at The Dubliner.
2. The margaritas at Mag Dog & Beans are ridiculously strong, cheap and they have a tons of flavors.
1. The stuffed meatloaf at Stone Street Tavern is the greatest thing you will ever put in your mouth. EVER! It is beef, veal and ground pork, stuffed with spinach and wrapped with bacon, smothered in mushroom gravy. It is huge portion and it is only $16. Oh and did I mention it is the best thing you will ever put in your mouth? Ever?