Tonight at the Royalton, champagne glasses will clink in honor of The Pink Agenda (TPA). Formerly known as Saving Second Base, TPA is “an organization of young professionals committed to raising money for The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) and Susan G. Komen for the Cure.”
This event is hosted by:
- Designer Keith Lissner
- President of guestofaguest.com Rachelle Hruska
- Editor-in-Chief of Social Life Magazine Devorah Rose
- Bestselling Author Emily Griffin
- Founder and CEO of Fluidity Fitness Michelle Austin
- Founder and President of The Pink Agenda Marisa Renee Lee
Lissner will be showcasing his Fall 08 collection before it hits stores, Emily Griffin will be giving away her newest book “Love The One You’re With,” and Michelle Austin will be raffling away a fluidity machine to one fortunate guest.
People’s Revolution is producing the event and it is for a wonderful cause. Check tomorrow for a wrap and intensive coverage on guestofaguest.com.