We’re not one to patronize haunted houses. We don’t really like being scared, or touched or told what to do. But Blackout Haunted House looks SO good, we might be tempted to check it out if the rules didn’t make us completely freak out.
- YOU MUST WALK THROUGH ALONE.
- You will be prompted to do certain actions. Please do exactly as you’re told. This is for your safety.
- There is absolutely no speaking allowed inside. You can, however, scream as loud as you’d like.
- Do not ever touch the actors.
- Do not ever touch the walls.
- Stay on the marked path at all times.
- You must wear a protective mask and carry a flashlight at all times (we will provide both of these items for you. Please do not bring your own).
- Please be aware, you will encounter: fog, strobe lights, complete darkness, crawling, stairs, loud noises, physical contact, nudity, sexual and violent situations.
- Prepare to scream.