Note: My five least favorites are the first five listed. Sorry BL and PB. Those characters you play, I just can’t.
But the number of High School Musical people made me red all over and I’m going to hurl. I am serious. The only thing I hate more than Zac Efron or Vanessa Hudgens is Zac Efron AND Vanessa Hudgens. And I’m VERY pissed that I even know who these people are.
But before I name any more attendees, let’s talk about the good stuff: THE SWAG!!! Blackberry sponsored the swag suite for the US Weekly’s 2008 Hot Hollywood Issue Celebration and there was some pretty good stuff. People nabbed gifts from Little Black Dress Wines, TONS of products from Neutrogena (probably thanks to Vanessa) and of course a Blackberry Pearl from AT&T. How many of these celebrities do you think NEEDED Blackberries? Really?
The honorees were:
- Zac Efron (Who was star of the year. Bleh.)
- Blake Lively (I don’t mind her, but Serena van der woodsen…)
- Leighton Meester (Love her, love her boyfriend, love Blair Waldorf.)
- Keisha Cole (AMAZING singer)
- Ashley Tisdale (HIVES)
- Miranda Lambert (Who IS this? Oh yes yes the country singer.)
- Ne-Yo (He is EVERYWHERE these days)
- Whitney Port (I’m undecided on her. We’ll see when she comes to NY)
- Becki Newton (Girl from Ugly Betty)
- Michael Urie (Awesome assistant on Ugly Betty.)
- Hunter Parrish (I am obsessed with him. He is SO HOT!!!)
- Gavin Rossdale (He had a baby and named her Zuma. I’m done.)
There were some award winners:
- Cast of the Year: Gossip Girl. Obvi.
- Comedy Duo of the Year: Becky Newton and Michael Urie
- Rock Rebirth of the Year: Gavin Rossdale. Oh he’s putting out a solo album I see.
- Breakout of the Year: Whitney Port. Interesting.
- Soul Survivor of the Year: Keisha Cole. Oh goodness.